Earn your associate degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
This program is designed for individuals seeking professional training in photography, television, radio, and video.
The curriculum prepares students for entry level positions in these fields, as well as transfer to colleges and universities with communication programs. In addition to intensive hands-on laboratory experiences covering visual principles, materials, equipment and processes, television, radio and audio production techniques and electronic image creation, the student will explore business practices and procedures commonly associated with the media field.
- What's an associate degree?
- An associate degree usually takes two years of study and prepares students for employment or transfer to a bachelor’s program at a four-year university.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- Live classes
- You will learn in real-time while the instructor leads the class. Courses are similar to in-person classes, but you participate online.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- Learn by doing
- Participate in field experiences such as internships, clinical placements, and service learning to apply your academic knowledge in the world.
- Credit for prior knowledge
- Get college credit for experience that you have already gained at school or in the workforce.
- REQUEST MORE INFO
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee (if applicable)
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- APPLY NOW