Earn your associate degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
Students in retail business management are prepared for merchandising and management careers in such retail enterprises as department and specialty stores, resident buying offices, chain organizations, and small businesses. The program includes an on-the-job work assignment in community department stores and other firms.
This practical experience prepares graduates for initial positions as entry-level executives in the areas of buying, merchandising, and store operations. The Associate in Applied Science (A.A.S.) degree is a base for a business career upon graduation or continued education at a four-year institution.
- What's an associate degree?
- An associate degree usually takes two years of study and prepares students for employment or transfer to a bachelor’s program at a four-year university.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- Classes on your schedule
- Courses are semester based and classwork can be completed around your work and family commitments. There is no set time where you are required to log in to attend class.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- REQUEST MORE INFO
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee (if applicable)
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- APPLY NOW