- Delivery Mode
- 50% Online
- Total Credits
- Degree Level
- Associate of Arts
- Contact Us
Earn your associate degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
Through the study and application of communications processes, content, and media, communications courses guide the student toward a better understanding of self and society and help develop more effective communications skills.
- What's an associate degree?
- An associate degree usually takes two years of study and prepares students for employment or transfer to a bachelor’s program at a four-year university.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- Classes on your schedule
- Courses are semester based and classwork can be completed around your work and family commitments. There is no set time where you are required to log in to attend class.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- REQUEST MORE INFO
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee (if applicable)
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- APPLY NOW