Earn your associate degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
The Food Service Administration, Restaurant Management AAS from Nassau Community College is a professionally oriented program that offers students the opportunity to specialize in coursework related to the hospitality industry. Graduates from the program are prepared for professional and middle management positions in various areas of the industries. Hotel students may anticipate employment positions in various operations such as: guest service representation, hotel front desk, housekeeping, and auditing. Restaurant Management students find employment as food and beverage managers, food service directors, and banquet and catering managers.
- What's an associate degree?
- An associate degree usually takes two years of study and prepares students for employment or transfer to a bachelor’s program at a four-year university.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- Classes on your schedule
- Courses are semester based and classwork can be completed around your work and family commitments. There is no set time where you are required to log in to attend class.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- REQUEST MORE INFO
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee (if applicable)
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- APPLY NOW