Earn your associate degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
The paralegal program, approved by the American Bar Association, is designed to give the graduate a broad understanding of the law, practical skills, and experience in a legal setting.
Employment opportunities for paralegals exist in law offices, banks, insurance companies, private industry, title companies, and government. The paralegal works under the supervision of an attorney and can assist in all phases of practice except giving legal advice, appearing in court, and setting fees. Students should consult with the Department regarding opportunities available for transfer of credit.
- What's an associate degree?
- An associate degree usually takes two years of study and prepares students for employment or transfer to a bachelor’s program at a four-year university.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- Classes on your schedule
- Courses are semester based and classwork can be completed around your work and family commitments. There is no set time where you are required to log in to attend class.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- REQUEST MORE INFO
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee (if applicable)
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- APPLY NOW