- Delivery Mode
- 50% Online
- Total Credits
- Degree Level
- Associate of Science
- Contact Us
Earn your associate degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
The Department offers courses for students who wish to pursue a career in physical education. Students are required to complete a minimum of eight activity courses (PED 140 - PED 187) as well as PED 190(Introduction to Physical Education), and PED 292 (Safety and First Aid).
These courses are designed to develop attitudes, appreciation, personal skills, and applied techniques in all types of activities included in the broad physical education program.
The Department offers an A.S. Degree in Health Studies. Students who wish to pursue careers in school or community health are required to take PED 291(Personal Health for Physical Education and Health Majors), HED 293(Community Health), and other courses by advisement. It is strongly recommended that interested students make an appointment with the health education advisor to ensure proper course selection.
- What's an associate degree?
- An associate degree usually takes two years of study and prepares students for employment or transfer to a bachelor’s program at a four-year university.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- Classes on your schedule
- Courses are semester based and classwork can be completed around your work and family commitments. There is no set time where you are required to log in to attend class.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- REQUEST MORE INFO
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee (if applicable)
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- APPLY NOW