Earn your master degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
The MBA degree program from SUNY New Paltz provides students of all backgrounds with knowledge and skills they need to thrive as professionals and entrepreneurs in the 21st century. Our AACSB accreditation puts us in the top five percent of international business schools, and our updated curriculum ensures that student of all backgrounds and lifestyles can succeed with us.
The curriculum is segmented into three sections: foundation, core, and elective courses. In addition, all MBA student must take a zero-credit Business Workshop at the beginning of their first semester at SUNY New Paltz, which consists of a general orientation, business writing session, and an ethics test.
The MBA program comprises 36-45 credits depending upon the applicants prior academic history.
- What's a master's degree?
- A master's degree is an advanced degree that usually takes two years to complete and typically requires students to have a bachelor’s degree in a related field of study.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- 100% Online
- This program is presented 100% online. You will not be expected to attend any classes on campus.
- Classes on your schedule
- Courses are semester based and classwork can be completed around your work and family commitments. There is no set time where you are required to log in to attend class.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- Credit for prior knowledge
- Get college credit for experience that you have already gained at school or in the workforce.
- SUNY Online Plus Program
- In addition to the features listed above, this SUNY Online Plus Program includes 24/7 support, incorporates industry-leading teaching practices, and targets an area of high employer demand in New York State and beyond.
- REQUEST MORE INFO
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee (if applicable)
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- APPLY NOW