Earn your bachelor degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
The International Business BS program at SUNY New Paltz focuses on analysis of domestic and international business environments and the related business practices and problems. It gives students a solid foundation in business core areas, international business, and international relations, as well as proficiency in a foreign language. Students gain a broad understanding of the economic, social, and political world in which we live, as well as the macro- and micro-level business implications of working in a global environment.
- What's a bachelor's degree?
- A bachelor’s degree usually takes four years to complete as a full-time student and mixes general education courses with specific courses tied to your major.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- Classes on your schedule
- Courses are semester based and classwork can be completed around your work and family commitments. There is no set time where you are required to log in to attend class.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- Personal concierge
- You will have one person who acts as a single point of contact for any and all questions you may have.
- REQUEST MORE INFO
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee (if applicable)
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- APPLY NOW