Earn your bachelor degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
The Bachelor of Science in Management from SUNY New Paltz program provides students with knowledge and skills in the areas of planning, organizing, and controlling work-related activities and the leadership of individuals, groups, and organizations. Students are taught to apply what they have learned in a wide variety of management and administrative positions. The program includes coursework in organizational behavior, human resource management, leadership, international business, entrepreneurship and strategy.
- What's a bachelor's degree?
- A bachelor’s degree usually takes four years to complete as a full-time student and mixes general education courses with specific courses tied to your major.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- Classes on your schedule
- Courses are semester based and classwork can be completed around your work and family commitments. There is no set time where you are required to log in to attend class.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- REQUEST MORE INFO
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee (if applicable)
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- APPLY NOW