Earn your associate degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
|The Criminal Justice program at NCCC utilizes a strong behavioral science and general education foundation. It’s this combination of knowledge and interdisciplinary insight that provides the student of criminal justice with insight and understanding into the complex societal problem of crime and the administration of justice. The American system of criminal justice is composed of three major components: Law enforcement, the courts, and corrections. It remains a rapidly growing professional and academic field.|
The Criminal Justice degree program at NCCC utilizes a strong behavioral science and general education foundation. It’s this combination of knowledge and interdisciplinary insight that provides the student of criminal justice with insight and understanding into the complex societal problem of crime and the administrations of justice. The student that graduates from the Criminal Justice program should be able to use the knowledge and skills he/she has acquired in a variety of career opportunities. Graduates have obtained professional careers in the criminal justice system at the local, state, and federal levels.
Although some graduates begin their career immediately after obtaining their Associate’s Degree in Criminal Justice, most graduates continue their academic studies at four-year institutions and embark on their careers after completing their Bachelor’s Degree requirements.
- What's an associate degree?
- An associate degree usually takes two years of study and prepares students for employment or transfer to a bachelor’s program at a four-year university.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- 100% Online
- This program is presented 100% online. You will not be expected to attend any classes on campus.
- Classes on your schedule
- Courses are semester based and classwork can be completed around your work and family commitments. There is no set time where you are required to log in to attend class.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- Personal concierge
- You will have one person who acts as a single point of contact for any and all questions you may have.
- Learn by doing
- Participate in field experiences such as internships, clinical placements, and service learning to apply your academic knowledge in the world.
- Access to a personal tutor
- You will have access to a tutor when you need assistance with any of your classes.
- REQUEST MORE INFO
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee (if applicable)
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- APPLY NOW