Earn your certificate degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
This certificate program is designed for students interested in a variety of entry level positions in the field of Human Services and specifically services for those living with disabilities -- including developmental, psychological and physical disabilities. Many of our former students now work in nursing homes, developmental centers, group homes for the mentally challenged, outpatient clinics, etc..
Program Goals and Objectives
To prepare students for entry level positions in the fields of services to those who are differently abled.
To help students develop the personal and interpersonal skills they will need to provide these services.
To enable students to experience internships in these settings before they graduate.
We continually make adjustments/changes to this program to make it as relevant as possible to a wide number of human services settings.
- What's a certificate?
- Certificates are usually one year in length and lead directly to employment. They consist of a focused series of courses and are typically found at Community Colleges.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- 100% Online
- This program is presented 100% online. You will not be expected to attend any classes on campus.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- Personal concierge
- You will have one person who acts as a single point of contact for any and all questions you may have.
- Learn by doing
- Participate in field experiences such as internships, clinical placements, and service learning to apply your academic knowledge in the world.
- Credit for prior knowledge
- Get college credit for experience that you have already gained at school or in the workforce.
- Request Program Information
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee (if applicable)
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- Apply Now