- Delivery Mode
- 100% Online
- Total Credits
- Degree Level
- Associate of Arts
- Contact Us
Earn your associate degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
NCCC’s English degree program provides students with a variety of literature and writing courses in anticipation of transfer to a four year degree program and beyond, preparing them for transfer paths and careers in business, communication and media arts, law, publishing, the teaching of English, public relations, and any career that requires excellent communication and writing skills. The curriculum is designed to provide students with a strong foundation in the analytical and critical thinking skills required of the 21st century citizen.
- What's an associate degree?
- An associate degree usually takes two years of study and prepares students for employment or transfer to a bachelor’s program at a four-year university.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- 100% Online
- This program is presented 100% online. You will not be expected to attend any classes on campus.
- Classes on your schedule
- Courses are semester based and classwork can be completed around your work and family commitments. There is no set time where you are required to log in to attend class.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- Personal concierge
- You will have one person who acts as a single point of contact for any and all questions you may have.
- Access to a personal tutor
- You will have access to a tutor when you need assistance with any of your classes.
- REQUEST MORE INFO
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee (if applicable)
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- APPLY NOW