Earn your associate degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
The Humanities/Social Science curriculum at Niagara County Community College includes the foundation courses for many college majors. The information, concepts and attitudes conveyed in these courses are easily applied to any career goal. The Humanities/Social Science curriculum is designed to allow maximum flexibility in creating a program. Such a broad-based liberal arts curriculum is appropriate for students who plan to transfer into a bachelor's degree program in fields such as anthropology, economics, English, history, modern languages, philosophy, psychology, social sciences, sociology or international studies. The majority of graduates from this curriculum transfer to complete a bachelor's degree. The Humanities/Social Science curriculum is also appropriate for students with a more specific career direction. Careers such as architecture, childhood education, chiropractic, exceptional education, government or legal studies, management science, occupational therapy, physical therapy and secondary education begin with a liberal arts base. The flexibility of the Humanities/Social Science curriculum is also appropriate for students who are undecided on a career pathway and who wish to explore several academic areas.
- What's an associate degree?
- An associate degree usually takes two years of study and prepares students for employment or transfer to a bachelor’s program at a four-year university.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- 100% Online
- This program is presented 100% online. You will not be expected to attend any classes on campus.
- Live classes
- You will learn in real-time while the instructor leads the class. Courses are similar to in-person classes, but you participate online.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- Learn by doing
- Participate in field experiences such as internships, clinical placements, and service learning to apply your academic knowledge in the world.
- Access to a personal tutor
- You will have access to a tutor when you need assistance with any of your classes.
- Request Program Information
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee (if applicable)
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- Apply Now