Earn your associate degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
This degree is intended primarily as a transfer program leading to the Bachelors degree in a Business-related field. The program requires a distribution of courses representing the freshman and sophomore years of a four-year Bachelors program. By appropriate course selection with input from transfer institutions, transfer counselors and academic advisors, students may prepare for transfer to upper division study in business administration, accounting, management, marketing and related fields. Additionally, students will gain valuable critical thinking, communication, and professional skills that will prepare them for upper-level academic work and the workforce.
- What's an associate degree?
- An associate degree usually takes two years of study and prepares students for employment or transfer to a bachelor’s program at a four-year university.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- 100% Online
- This program is presented 100% online. You will not be expected to attend any classes on campus.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- Request Program Information
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee (if applicable)
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- Apply Now