Earn your certificate degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
The entrepreneurship certificate program from North Country Community College is offered for students who desire a focused preparation for the business world, with an emphasis on business ownership and management skills. The program is occupationally oriented and provides foundational business knowledge and skills such as small business accounting, business law, and human resource management. The site of the college affords the student to be immersed into the tourism trade of the Adirondack Park.
- What's a certificate?
- Certificates are usually one year in length and lead directly to employment. They consist of a focused series of courses and are typically found at Community Colleges.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- 100% Online
- This program is presented 100% online. You will not be expected to attend any classes on campus.
- Classes on your schedule
- Courses are semester based and classwork can be completed around your work and family commitments. There is no set time where you are required to log in to attend class.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- Access to a personal tutor
- You will have access to a tutor when you need assistance with any of your classes.
- REQUEST MORE INFO
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee (if applicable)
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- APPLY NOW