Earn your associate degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
This Liberal Arts & Science: Humanities & Social Science AA from North Country Community College is intended as a transfer program leading to a bachelor's degree. By appropriate course selection with a faculty advisor, students may prepare for transfer to upper-division study in a variety of Liberal Arts majors such as Psychology, English, History, Political Science and any of the arts.
The program requires a distribution of courses selected from the principal disciplines of Liberal Arts & Sciences. Additionally, students will gain valuable critical thinking, communication, and professional skills that will prepare them for upper-level academic work and the workforce.
- What's an associate degree?
- An associate degree usually takes two years of study and prepares students for employment or transfer to a bachelor’s program at a four-year university.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- 100% Online
- This program is presented 100% online. You will not be expected to attend any classes on campus.
- Classes on your schedule
- Courses are semester based and classwork can be completed around your work and family commitments. There is no set time where you are required to log in to attend class.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- Access to a personal tutor
- You will have access to a tutor when you need assistance with any of your classes.
- REQUEST MORE INFO
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee (if applicable)
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- APPLY NOW