Earn your associate degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
Do you plan to pursue a four-year degree in business? Do you want to study accounting, finance, marketing or human resource management? Do you know how to keep budgets on track or take a product to market? Do you want to learn practical business theory combined with hands-on experience? The A.S. degree in Business Administration stresses key business principles along with real world applications and is an excellent place to begin your dynamic career in business. This degree program will provide you with a solid foundation in business as well as a clear understanding of how to successfully apply your learning toward a four-year degree.
- What's an associate degree?
- An associate degree usually takes two years of study and prepares students for employment or transfer to a bachelor’s program at a four-year university.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- Classes on your schedule
- Courses are semester based and classwork can be completed around your work and family commitments. There is no set time where you are required to log in to attend class.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- Access to a personal tutor
- You will have access to a tutor when you need assistance with any of your classes.
- Request Program Information
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee (if applicable)
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- Apply Now