Earn your associate degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
Do you like the idea of helping a young adult find their confidence and desire to learn? Do you have the natural discipline and patience to run a classroom filled with teenagers and still maintain your sense of humor and compassion? Perhaps teaching adolescents is for you. Teachers in secondary education have the opportunity to focus on individual subjects. To teach breadth and depth. And to channel students' interests into life goals. The A.A. in Adolescence Education (Teacher Education Transfer) degree program, offers you an excellent foundation for continued studies in this rewarding career.
- What's an associate degree?
- An associate degree usually takes two years of study and prepares students for employment or transfer to a bachelor’s program at a four-year university.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- Classes on your schedule
- Courses are semester based and classwork can be completed around your work and family commitments. There is no set time where you are required to log in to attend class.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- Access to a personal tutor
- You will have access to a tutor when you need assistance with any of your classes.
- Request Program Information
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee (if applicable)
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- Apply Now