Earn your associate degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
"The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more you learn, the more places you'll go." - Dr. Seuss, "I Can Read With My Eyes Shut!" The best elementary school teachers are those who take children through a world of discovery, and instill a lifelong love of learning. Our Childhood Education program gives you an excellent start on advanced studies, and your own rewarding journey.
- What's an associate degree?
- An associate degree usually takes two years of study and prepares students for employment or transfer to a bachelor’s program at a four-year university.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- Classes on your schedule
- Courses are semester based and classwork can be completed around your work and family commitments. There is no set time where you are required to log in to attend class.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- Access to a personal tutor
- You will have access to a tutor when you need assistance with any of your classes.
- Request Program Information
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee (if applicable)
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- Apply Now