Earn your master degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
The Master of Science in Community Health from SUNY Potsdam is a 100% online degree program that prepares students to take on leadership roles in agencies that respond to the most pressing public health problems. Graduates of the MS Community Health are trained to plan and evaluate public health programs, analyze public health policy, manage healthcare industries, and conduct theoretical research in preparation for a Doctoral degree. The curriculum fosters development of core public health competencies, with coursework in epidemiology, program planning and evaluation, health policy and administration, and applied fieldwork experience.
- What's a master's degree?
- A master's degree is an advanced degree that usually takes two years to complete and typically requires students to have a bachelor’s degree in a related field of study.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- 100% Online
- This program is presented 100% online. You will not be expected to attend any classes on campus.
- Classes on your schedule
- Courses are semester based and classwork can be completed around your work and family commitments. There is no set time where you are required to log in to attend class.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- Learn by doing
- Participate in field experiences such as internships, clinical placements, and service learning to apply your academic knowledge in the world.
- REQUEST MORE INFO
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee (if applicable)
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- APPLY NOW