Earn your master degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
This unique, affordable, and accessible online graduate program is designed for individuals exploring entrepreneurial paths in the arts. Through intimate cohorts, each student works closely with professional faculty to produce a fully formed business plan for a creative enterprise.
The Entrepreneurship in the Arts MA addresses a critical need for imaginative and skillful leadership in the commercial and nonprofit arts sectors within the U.S. and in countries that model the U.S. system. Future arts leaders will need to reinvent the current landscape; build a solid foundation in management and leadership skills; and think, act, and work as entrepreneurs. The goal of this degree program is to enable graduates to identify, imagine, and build enterprises that will create and sustain the arts world of tomorrow.
- What's a master's degree?
- A master's degree is an advanced degree that usually takes two years to complete and typically requires students to have a bachelor’s degree in a related field of study.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- 100% Online
- This program is presented 100% online. You will not be expected to attend any classes on campus.
- Live classes
- You will learn in real-time while the instructor leads the class. Courses are similar to in-person classes, but you participate online.
- Classes on your schedule
- Courses are semester based and classwork can be completed around your work and family commitments. There is no set time where you are required to log in to attend class.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- Access to a personal tutor
- You will have access to a tutor when you need assistance with any of your classes.
- REQUEST MORE INFO
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee (if applicable)
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- APPLY NOW