Earn your associate degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
This Healthcare Science degree program will prepare students work in healthcare as well as pursue further study in the healthcare field. The program provides the student with healthcare knowledge related to various healthcare options related to disease, treatment, wellness, and quality of life. Students will learn about healthcare's professional roles and scopes of practice, ethical principles, cultural awareness, diversity, equity, inclusion, and social justice. Student will learn how to effectively healthcare-related concepts that are integral for a successful career in today's healthcare environment. Students who complete the program will be prepared for transfer so they can seamlessly pursue a bachelor's degree in their chosen field.
- What's an associate degree?
- An associate degree usually takes two years of study and prepares students for employment or transfer to a bachelor’s program at a four-year university.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- Live classes
- You will learn in real-time while the instructor leads the class. Courses are similar to in-person classes, but you participate online.
- Classes on your schedule
- Courses are semester based and classwork can be completed around your work and family commitments. There is no set time where you are required to log in to attend class.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- Credit for prior knowledge
- Get college credit for experience that you have already gained at school or in the workforce.
- Access to a personal tutor
- You will have access to a tutor when you need assistance with any of your classes.
- REQUEST MORE INFO
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee (if applicable)
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- APPLY NOW