Earn your associate degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
This curriculum is designed to prepare students for positions in the specialized field of accounting. Business and industry must have quantitative financial information available at all times to make valid everyday judgments and long range decisions. The accountant provides this information. The curriculum consists of an array of core business and accounting courses-from principles through auditing-providing students with a fine accounting background, preparing them for responsible positions in the accounting field. Students take a number of liberal arts and science courses to further equip them to take their place in society. Graduates of this curriculum are very much in demand in the business world. Typical positions for which accounting graduates may qualify are trainees in management in business, industry and government; income tax examiners; auditors; cost accountants; senior account clerks; systems analysts; depreciation specialists and related accounting positions.
- What's an associate degree?
- An associate degree usually takes two years of study and prepares students for employment or transfer to a bachelor’s program at a four-year university.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- Classes on your schedule
- Courses are semester based and classwork can be completed around your work and family commitments. There is no set time where you are required to log in to attend class.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- Learn by doing
- Participate in field experiences such as internships, clinical placements, and service learning to apply your academic knowledge in the world.
- Credit for prior knowledge
- Get college credit for experience that you have already gained at school or in the workforce.
- Request Program Information
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee (if applicable)
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- Apply Now