Earn your bachelor degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
SUNY Brockport's 100% online business program is designed to provide the junior and senior level courses required to complete a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration.
The AACSB-accredited Business Administration Major prepares students to assume entry-level positions in an organization and offers a firm grounding in all of the functional areas of business. The program also prepares students for graduate business study.
All Applicants MUST hold (or will soon hold) an associate degree before applying to the program.
- What's a bachelor's degree?
- A bachelor’s degree usually takes four years to complete as a full-time student and mixes general education courses with specific courses tied to your major.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- 100% Online
- This program is presented 100% online. You will not be expected to attend any classes on campus.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- Personal concierge
- You will have one person who acts as a single point of contact for any and all questions you may have.
- Learn by doing
- Participate in field experiences such as internships, clinical placements, and service learning to apply your academic knowledge in the world.
- REQUEST MORE INFO
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee (if applicable)
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- APPLY NOW