Earn your advanced-certificate degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
The online Advanced Certificate program in Instructional Design from SUNY Brockport is designed to prepare professionals to develop, design, implement, and assess a wide variety of multimedia instructional materials.
It is also designed to meet the increasing need for high quality instruction in the academic, business, government, and public sectors.
This program consists of course work in areas such as Instructional Design Theory, Technology, Applications of Instructional Design, and Learning Theories - all of which can be useful and adaptive for a range of workforce environments.
Have questions? Please contact the department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What's an advanced certificate?
- Advanced, or graduate, certificates are designed to provide focused study to support a particular career interest. They vary in number of credits and typically require students to have a bachelor’s degree.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- 100% Online
- This program is presented 100% online. You will not be expected to attend any classes on campus.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- Personal concierge
- You will have one person who acts as a single point of contact for any and all questions you may have.
- Learn by doing
- Participate in field experiences such as internships, clinical placements, and service learning to apply your academic knowledge in the world.
- REQUEST MORE INFO
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee (if applicable)
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- APPLY NOW