Earn your bachelor degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
The SUNY Brockport bachelors in Integrative Studies is an interdisciplinary program that combines work in arts and humanities, natural and mathematical sciences, and social sciences. Students must have completed 60 credits before entering the major. With advisement, majors choose courses from disciplines across the college at the 300 level, followed by 400 level integrative seminars. The seminars include several guest instructors, in addition to the course instructor, to provide a genuinely interdisciplinary experience.
- What's a bachelor's degree?
- A bachelor’s degree usually takes four years to complete as a full-time student and mixes general education courses with specific courses tied to your major.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- Classes on your schedule
- Courses are semester based and classwork can be completed around your work and family commitments. There is no set time where you are required to log in to attend class.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- Access to a personal tutor
- You will have access to a tutor when you need assistance with any of your classes.
- REQUEST MORE INFO
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee (if applicable)
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- APPLY NOW