Earn your master degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
The College at Brockport offers the Master of Arts in Liberal Studies (MALS) graduate degree program fully online. The program is designed to meet the increasing demands for flexible and student-centered course offerings, leverage experiential learning, and increase student engagement with no change to the application or admission processes, financial aid or graduation requirement. With the introduction of the online option, the College aims to ensure and enhance affordability, accessibility, mobility, and time to graduation at the graduate level. In fall 2013, the MALS program was nominated to become part of SUNY Online, the online arm of SUNY and the largest online learning environment in the world.
- What's a master's degree?
- A master's degree is an advanced degree that usually takes two years to complete and typically requires students to have a bachelor’s degree in a related field of study.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- 100% Online
- This program is presented 100% online. You will not be expected to attend any classes on campus.
- Classes on your schedule
- Courses are semester based and classwork can be completed around your work and family commitments. There is no set time where you are required to log in to attend class.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- Personal concierge
- You will have one person who acts as a single point of contact for any and all questions you may have.
- Learn by doing
- Participate in field experiences such as internships, clinical placements, and service learning to apply your academic knowledge in the world.
- Access to a personal tutor
- You will have access to a tutor when you need assistance with any of your classes.
- SUNY Online Plus Program
- In addition to the features listed above, this SUNY Online Plus Program includes 24/7 support, incorporates industry-leading teaching practices, and targets an area of high employer demand in New York State and beyond.
- REQUEST MORE INFO
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee (if applicable)
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- APPLY NOW