Earn your master degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
The program of study prepares you to take a leadership role in developing and implementing progressive physical education curricula and advocating for quality physical education programs. Through authentic learning experiences, you will study research on teaching effectiveness, curriculum models, fitness programming, technology and leadership techniques and utilize them in school-based field experiences that will include working with diverse populations and applying various technologies to enhance student learning.
- What's a master's degree?
- A master's degree is an advanced degree that usually takes two years to complete and typically requires students to have a bachelor’s degree in a related field of study.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- 100% Online
- This program is presented 100% online. You will not be expected to attend any classes on campus.
- Classes on your schedule
- Courses are semester based and classwork can be completed around your work and family commitments. There is no set time where you are required to log in to attend class.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- Request Program Information
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee (if applicable)
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- Apply Now