Earn your advanced-certificate degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
The Online Bilingual Education Advanced Certificate Extension Pre-K-12 Program consists of five courses which is designed and taught by full-time professors with experience teaching in schools with diverse populations of bilingual students.
Professors who teach Elementary Education and Reading, Secondary Education and Educational Technology and the Department of Foreign Languages and Literature have extensive training and experience in teaching and supporting students to succeed in an online format. Candidates who complete this program will have met the requirements for the Bilingual Education Certification Extension.
- What's an advanced certificate?
- Advanced, or graduate, certificates are designed to provide focused study to support a particular career interest. They vary in number of credits and typically require students to have a bachelor’s degree.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- 100% Online
- This program is presented 100% online. You will not be expected to attend any classes on campus.
- Classes on your schedule
- Courses are semester based and classwork can be completed around your work and family commitments. There is no set time where you are required to log in to attend class.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- REQUEST MORE INFO
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee (if applicable)
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- APPLY NOW