Earn your Master of Business Administration online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
Overview of SUNY Oswego MBA - Online
SUNY Oswego's flexible MBA curriculum allows you to combine your passions with foundational coursework. This built-in adaptability allows personalized study based on your goals, experience, and career aspirations. The online MBA program is designed to facilitate the career development of individuals who work in management positions and are seeking to expand their career opportunities, enhance their business skills, or shift into management positions. The comprehensive, advanced curriculum combines established theoretical concepts with practical applications. The award-winning School of Business faculty designs graduate-level courses from a learner-centered perspective that utilizes their professional experiences.
The online MBA in Business Administration delivered by The School of Business at Oswego is AACSB accredited - a designation that recognizes faculty excellence, quality of content, and in-depth subject knowledge. Only 5% of business schools in the world have earned AACB accreditation. The prestigious curriculum gives you the competitive advantage needed to fulfill your professional goals in the private, public, and government sectors.
Why Students Choose the MBA at SUNY Oswego
- No GMAT required for admission.
- Rolling admission allows students to apply at any time.
- The MBA has multiple starts - summer, spring, and fall.
- In 2021, named #1 Online MBA Among Public Colleges in New York by US News and World Report.
- Named in the top 50 nationally for the Best MBA Programs for Veterans, according to US News and World Report.
- What's a master's degree?
- A master's degree is an advanced degree that usually takes two years to complete and typically requires students to have a bachelor’s degree in a related field of study.
Courses you will take online
Elective courses you can take to tailor your Business Administration MBA are:
- Cyber Law
- Employment Law
- Labor Relations
- Human Resource Management
- Investment Analysis and Portfolio Management
- Enterprise Risk Management
- Futures and Options Markets
- Life & Health Insurance and Employee Benefits
- Management of Financial Institutions
- Loss Control, Contracting, and Housing
- Commercial Insurance
- Supply Chain Management
- Technology Innovation
- Management Project
- Management Sales
- Leadership and Strategy
- Product Design and Development
- Brand Experience Management
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- 100% Online
- This program is presented 100% online. You will not be expected to attend any classes on campus.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- SUNY Online Success Coach
- Success Coaches are available for onboarding, networking, and success webinars with coaches and peers. One-on-one application support is available (no application fee).
- Personal assistance
- Tutoring support is available as well as additional support from our 7-day-a-week helpdesk.
- Program elements
- This program has been identified as a high-needs area and has received regional accreditation. Articulation agreements are in place for easy transfer.
- Additional elements for specific programs
- -Experiential learning opportunities
- SUNY Online Signature Program
- In addition to the features listed above, this SUNY Online Signature Program includes 24/7 support, incorporates industry-leading teaching practices, and targets an area of high employer demand in New York State and beyond.
- REQUEST MORE INFO
How do I apply?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- APPLY NOW