- Designated As
- Plus Program
- Delivery Mode
- 100% Online
- Total Credits
- Degree Level
- Master of Business Administration
- Contact Us
Earn your master degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
Overview of SUNY Oswego MBA - Online
SUNY Oswego's flexible MBA curriculum allows you to combine your passions with foundational coursework. This built-in adaptability allows personalized study based on your goals, experience, and career aspirations. The online MBA program is designed to facilitate the career development of individuals who work in management positions and are seeking to expand their career opportunities, enhance their business skills, or shift into management positions. The comprehensive, advanced curriculum combines established theoretical concepts with practical applications. The award-winning School of Business faculty designs graduate-level courses from a learner-centered perspective that utilizes their professional experiences.
The online MBA in Business Administration delivered by The School of Business at Oswego is AACSB accredited - a designation that recognizes faculty excellence, quality of content, and in-depth subject knowledge. Only 5% of business schools in the world have earned AACB accreditation. The prestigious curriculum gives you the competitive advantage needed to fulfill your professional goals in the private, public, and government sectors.
SUNY Oswego's online MBA named a 2023 Best Online MBA Program by US News and World Report.
Elective courses you can take to tailor your Business Administration MBA are:
- Cyber Law
- Employment Law
- Labor Relations
- Human Resource Management
- Investment Analysis and Portfolio Management
- Enterprise Risk Management
- Futures and Options Markets
- Life & Health Insurance and Employee Benefits
- Management of Financial Institutions
- Loss Control, Contracting, and Housing
- Commercial Insurance
- Supply Chain Management
- Technology Innovation
- Management Project
- Management Sales
- Leadership and Strategy
- Product Design and Development
- Brand Experience Management
Why Students Choose the MBA at SUNY Oswego
- No GMAT is required for admission.
- Rolling admission allows students to apply at any time.
- The MBA has multiple starts - summer, spring, and fall.
- In 2021, named #1 Online MBA Among Public Colleges in New York by US News and World Report.
- Named in the top 50 nationally for the Best MBA Programs for Veterans, according to US News and World Report.
- The customizable program consists of 36 credit hours of core requirements and directed electives.
- Program curriculum builds upon a 21-credit-hour foundation of management skills, concepts, and principles.
- An individualized study plan that maximizes coursework based on your experience, background, and aspirations.
Multiple SUNY Schools Ranked in the Top Over the Years
- What's a master's degree?
- A master's degree is an advanced degree that usually takes two years to complete and typically requires students to have a bachelor’s degree in a related field of study.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- 100% Online
- This program is presented 100% online. You will not be expected to attend any classes on campus.
- Classes on your schedule
- Courses are semester based and classwork can be completed around your work and family commitments. There is no set time where you are required to log in to attend class.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- Personal concierge
- You will have one person who acts as a single point of contact for any and all questions you may have.
- Learn by doing
- Participate in field experiences such as internships, clinical placements, and service learning to apply your academic knowledge in the world.
- Access to a personal tutor
- You will have access to a tutor when you need assistance with any of your classes.
- SUNY Online Plus Program
- In addition to the features listed above, this SUNY Online Plus Program includes 24/7 support, incorporates industry-leading teaching practices, and targets an area of high employer demand in New York State and beyond.
- REQUEST MORE INFO
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee (if applicable)
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- APPLY NOW