Earn your Master of Business Administration online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
As part of one of the fastest-growing job sectors in the country, healthcare administration occupations are in high demand. According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, jobs in healthcare are expected to grow 16% by 2030, outpacing other sectors. Nearly 2.4 million jobs will be added in healthcare in the next 10 years, and an MBA in Health Services Administration can earn you a spot. Advance your career and your degree without putting your career on hold when you pursue SUNY Oswego's Health Services Administration MBA online.
SUNY Oswego's Health Services Administration MBA stands out as a nationally ranked MBA program combined with health administration coursework. The result is the right blend of courses to shape the leaders needed to manage the evolving healthcare landscape. The School of Business at Oswego is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB), which recognizes faculty excellence, quality of content, and in-depth subject knowledge. The MBA is ideal for someone who is already in health care and interested in working in a nursing home or long-term care facility. Graduates pursue careers as
healthcare administrators, public health administrators, and elder care administrators.
Learn business management skills in the unique context of challenging health care settings. The customizable program consists of 45 credit hours of core requirements and directed electives. The MBA Health Services Administration MBA curriculum builds upon an 18-credit-hour foundation of management skills, concepts, and principles.
- What's a master's degree?
- A master's degree is an advanced degree that usually takes two years to complete and typically requires students to have a bachelor’s degree in a related field of study.
Courses you will take online
- Managerial Finance
- Marketing Management
- Management Science I
- Organization and Management: A Global Perspective
- Human Resource Management
- Healthcare Systems in the U.S.
- Issues in Health Law
- Managerial Epidemiology
- Financial Management for Healthcare Organizations
- Health Policy Economics of Healthcare
- Introduction to Health Information Systems
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- 100% Online
- This program is presented 100% online. You will not be expected to attend any classes on campus.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- SUNY Online Success Coach
- Success Coaches are available for onboarding, networking, and success webinars with coaches and peers. One-on-one application support is available (no application fee).
- Personal assistance
- Tutoring support is available as well as additional support from our 7-day-a-week helpdesk.
- Program elements
- This program has been identified as a high-needs area and has received regional accreditation. Articulation agreements are in place for easy transfer.
- Additional elements for specific programs
- -Experiential learning opportunities
- SUNY Online Signature Program
- In addition to the features listed above, this SUNY Online Signature Program includes 24/7 support, incorporates industry-leading teaching practices, and targets an area of high employer demand in New York State and beyond.
- Request Program Information
How do I apply?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- Apply Now