Earn your master degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
Overview of SUNY Oswego Health Services Administration MBA- Online
As part of one of the fastest-growing job sectors in the country, healthcare administration occupations are in high demand. According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, jobs for health service managers are expected to grow 32% by 2030, outpacing other sectors. Nearly 2.4 million jobs will be added in healthcare in the next 10 years, and an MBA in Health Services Administration can earn you a spot. Advance your career and your degree without putting your career on hold when you pursue SUNY Oswego's Health Services Administration MBA online.
SUNY Oswego's Health Services Administration MBA stands out as a nationally ranked MBA program combined with health administration coursework. The result is the right blend of courses to shape the leaders needed to manage the evolving healthcare landscape. The School of Business at Oswego is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB), which recognizes faculty excellence, quality of content, and in-depth subject knowledge. The MBA is ideal for someone who is already in health care and interested in working in a nursing home or long-term care facility. Graduates pursue careers as healthcare administrators, public health administrators, and elder care administrators.
Learn business management skills in the unique context of challenging health care settings. The customizable program consists of 45 credit hours of core requirements and directed electives. The MBA Health Services Administration MBA curriculum builds upon an 18-credit-hour foundation of management skills, concepts, and principles.
US News and World Report ranks the online MBA from SUNY Oswego a Best Online MBA Program in the nation
- Managerial Finance
- Marketing Management
- Management Science I
- Organization and Management: A Global Perspective
- Human Resource Management
- Healthcare Systems in the U.S.
- Issues in Health Law
- Managerial Epidemiology
- Financial Management for Healthcare Organizations
- Health Policy Economics of Healthcare
- Introduction to Health Information Systems
- What's a master's degree?
- A master's degree is an advanced degree that usually takes two years to complete and typically requires students to have a bachelor’s degree in a related field of study.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- 100% Online
- This program is presented 100% online. You will not be expected to attend any classes on campus.
- Classes on your schedule
- Courses are semester based and classwork can be completed around your work and family commitments. There is no set time where you are required to log in to attend class.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- Personal concierge
- You will have one person who acts as a single point of contact for any and all questions you may have.
- Learn by doing
- Participate in field experiences such as internships, clinical placements, and service learning to apply your academic knowledge in the world.
- Access to a personal tutor
- You will have access to a tutor when you need assistance with any of your classes.
- SUNY Online Plus Program
- In addition to the features listed above, this SUNY Online Plus Program includes 24/7 support, incorporates industry-leading teaching practices, and targets an area of high employer demand in New York State and beyond.
- REQUEST MORE INFO
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee (if applicable)
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- APPLY NOW