- Delivery Mode
- 100% Online
- Total Credits
- Degree Level
- Master of Arts
- Contact Us
Earn your master degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
Earn a master's degree in Human Computer Interaction from SUNY Oswego. This interdisciplinary degree program integrates concepts and methods from computer science, graphic design and the social sciences. Drawing upon these concepts and methods, you will learn user-centered design approaches as you create information and communication technologies such as websites, mobile apps, computer games and software design.
Choose between two tracks designed to focus solely on HCI influences or a professional track infused with business courses.
- What's a master's degree?
- A master's degree is an advanced degree that usually takes two years to complete and typically requires students to have a bachelor’s degree in a related field of study.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- 100% Online
- This program is presented 100% online. You will not be expected to attend any classes on campus.
- Classes on your schedule
- Courses are semester based and classwork can be completed around your work and family commitments. There is no set time where you are required to log in to attend class.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- Learn by doing
- Participate in field experiences such as internships, clinical placements, and service learning to apply your academic knowledge in the world.
- Credit for prior knowledge
- Get college credit for experience that you have already gained at school or in the workforce.
- REQUEST MORE INFO
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee (if applicable)
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- APPLY NOW