- Delivery Mode
- 100% Online
- Total Credits
- Degree Level
- Bachelor of Arts
- Contact Us
Earn your bachelor degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
This bachelor's in criminal justice degree online program provides an ideal opportunity for adults who can study full or part-time. Those pursuing careers in law enforcement, corrections, or human services areas, or those interested in pursuing graduate degrees will find this degree program particularly appropriate to their goals.
This online program includes core courses in criminal justice, supported by course offerings from sociology, human development, anthropology, psychology, counseling and other disciplines. SUNY Oswego's online bachelor's programs are named 2023 Best Online Programs by US News and World Report.
Transfer credit is accepted from approved associate degree in criminal justice.
- What's a bachelor's degree?
- A bachelor’s degree usually takes four years to complete as a full-time student and mixes general education courses with specific courses tied to your major.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- 100% Online
- This program is presented 100% online. You will not be expected to attend any classes on campus.
- Classes on your schedule
- Courses are semester based and classwork can be completed around your work and family commitments. There is no set time where you are required to log in to attend class.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- Learn by doing
- Participate in field experiences such as internships, clinical placements, and service learning to apply your academic knowledge in the world.
- Access to a personal tutor
- You will have access to a tutor when you need assistance with any of your classes.
- REQUEST MORE INFO
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee (if applicable)
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- APPLY NOW