- Delivery Mode
- 100% Online
- Total Credits
- Degree Level
- Master of Arts
- Contact Us
Earn your master degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
The Master of Arts program in Strategic Communication from SUNY Oswego will allow candidates to examine theoretical and practical applications of communication research within environments that require strategic communication, including health care, integrated media, and organizational life. The 34 credit hour program is designed for recent baccalaureate graduates and current professionals to examine the creation, perception, interpretation, and implication of communication messages.
This will allow the candidates who complete this program to have heightened knowledge and a sharpened skill set in producing effective and appropriate messages to create change, solve problems, influence others, highlight important issues within specific environments, and strategically communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization.
Students in this program have the potential to improve their personal and professional goals by enhancing their communication competency.
- What's a master's degree?
- A master's degree is an advanced degree that usually takes two years to complete and typically requires students to have a bachelor’s degree in a related field of study.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- 100% Online
- This program is presented 100% online. You will not be expected to attend any classes on campus.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- Personal concierge
- You will have one person who acts as a single point of contact for any and all questions you may have.
- Learn by doing
- Participate in field experiences such as internships, clinical placements, and service learning to apply your academic knowledge in the world.
- REQUEST MORE INFO
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee (if applicable)
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- APPLY NOW