Earn your bachelor degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
The online business administration program at SUNY Plattsburgh provides students who have completed associate degrees in business-related programs the opportunity to turn their associate degrees into a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration by continuing their studies through distance education.
SUNY Plattsburgh's online business administration bachelor of science degree completion program provides distance learning to students who have completed an associate degree in a business related program. The program is AACSB accredited and 100% online. The remote and asynchronous teaching provides higher levels of temporal flexibility and increased cognitive engagement. Students can enter the program in spring, summer, or fall and can enroll either full-time or part-time.
- What's a bachelor's degree?
- A bachelor’s degree usually takes four years to complete as a full-time student and mixes general education courses with specific courses tied to your major.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- 100% Online
- This program is presented 100% online. You will not be expected to attend any classes on campus.
- Classes on your schedule
- Courses are semester based and classwork can be completed around your work and family commitments. There is no set time where you are required to log in to attend class.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- Access to a personal tutor
- You will have access to a tutor when you need assistance with any of your classes.
- REQUEST MORE INFO
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee (if applicable)
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- APPLY NOW