Earn your master degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
The 36-credit MBA degree from Stony Brook University prepares students, who have a bachelor's degree in business, for careers in strategic management of businesses, health care organizations, government agencies, and non-profit enterprises. The degree will equip students with the theories, methods and systems needed for the strategic analysis, development, execution and measurement of various enterprises. It will also include broad skills and knowledge in business, accounting, finance, marketing, operations, management, and leadership.
- What's a master's degree?
- A master's degree is an advanced degree that usually takes two years to complete and typically requires students to have a bachelor’s degree in a related field of study.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- 100% Online
- This program is presented 100% online. You will not be expected to attend any classes on campus.
- Live classes
- You will learn in real-time while the instructor leads the class. Courses are similar to in-person classes, but you participate online.
- Classes on your schedule
- Courses are semester based and classwork can be completed around your work and family commitments. There is no set time where you are required to log in to attend class.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- Personal concierge
- You will have one person who acts as a single point of contact for any and all questions you may have.
- REQUEST MORE INFO
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee (if applicable)
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- APPLY NOW