- Delivery Mode
- 100% Online
- Total Credits
- Degree Level
- Advanced Certificate
- Contact Us
Earn your advanced-certificate degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
Whether working in student affairs, academic affairs, or college/university operations, the Higher Education Administration (HEA) program provides current and emerging professionals with the expertise they need to become leaders in the field.
Our diverse HEA curriculum aligns with ACPA and NASPA professional competencies. Each course combines theory and practice, so students can immediately start applying the concepts they are learning to enhance their performance in their job or internship. It is a good option for someone who may not want to complete the full master's degree, but would like to develop a solid background and skills in the higher education and student affairs field.
- What's an advanced certificate?
- Advanced, or graduate, certificates are designed to provide focused study to support a particular career interest. They vary in number of credits and typically require students to have a bachelor’s degree.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- 100% Online
- This program is presented 100% online. You will not be expected to attend any classes on campus.
- Classes on your schedule
- Courses are semester based and classwork can be completed around your work and family commitments. There is no set time where you are required to log in to attend class.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- Learn by doing
- Participate in field experiences such as internships, clinical placements, and service learning to apply your academic knowledge in the world.
- Access to a personal tutor
- You will have access to a tutor when you need assistance with any of your classes.
- REQUEST MORE INFO
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee (if applicable)
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- APPLY NOW