Earn your master degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
This degree program consists of 30 credits, distributed among the three areas listed below. Unless otherwise noted, each course is three credits. There are no transfer credits or substitutions allowed for Areas 1 and 3, or for the required courses listed under Area 2. All degree requirements must be completed within five (5) years from the semester date of admission as a matriculated student. Students are advised to print and keep this advisement worksheet (PDF) for reference.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- 100% Online
- This program is presented 100% online. You will not be expected to attend any classes on campus.
- Classes on your schedule
- Courses are semester based and classwork can be completed around your work and family commitments. There is no set time where you are required to log in to attend class.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- Learn by doing
- Participate in field experiences such as internships, clinical placements, and service learning to apply your academic knowledge in the world.
- Access to a personal tutor
- You will have access to a tutor when you need assistance with any of your classes.
- Request Program Information
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- Apply Now