Earn your advanced-certificate degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
The Post Masters Advanced Certificate Program offers the Masters prepared nurse, the ability to continue graduate education to specialize in another clinical area.
This Post Masters Advanced Certificate Program reflects state and national requirements for certification, as well as national trends. This provides the student with eligibility to apply for New York State Certification as well as national certification in their specialty.
The postmasters advanced certificate program clinical specialties include adult health nurse practitioner, nurse midwifery, pediatric nurse practitioner, psychiatric/mental health nurse practitioner, neonatal nurse practitioner, and women's health nurse practitioner. Program credit requirements may vary depending upon program and previous graduate course level work
- What's an advanced certificate?
- Advanced, or graduate, certificates are designed to provide focused study to support a particular career interest. They vary in number of credits and typically require students to have a bachelor’s degree.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- 100% Online
- This program is presented 100% online. You will not be expected to attend any classes on campus.
- Live classes
- You will learn in real-time while the instructor leads the class. Courses are similar to in-person classes, but you participate online.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- REQUEST MORE INFO
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee (if applicable)
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- APPLY NOW