Earn your master degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
The Psychiatric/Mental Health Nurse Practitioner Program prepares nurses as expert providers of health care to patients with psychiatric or psychosocial issues across health care settings.
The primary focus of the program is to prepare the graduate to promote, maintain, supervise and restore mental health, identify health risks, and assess, diagnose, and manage mental health issues. The ability to function as an educator, leader, consultant, advocate, and change agent is an essential to the development of clinical expertise in this role.
- What's a master's degree?
- A master's degree is an advanced degree that usually takes two years to complete and typically requires students to have a bachelor’s degree in a related field of study.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- 100% Online
- This program is presented 100% online. You will not be expected to attend any classes on campus.
- Live classes
- You will learn in real-time while the instructor leads the class. Courses are similar to in-person classes, but you participate online.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- REQUEST MORE INFO
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee (if applicable)
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- APPLY NOW