Earn your master degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
The Master of Science in Nutrition is a fully online program with an emphasis on evidence-based integrative nutrition for optimal health and disease management.
The online format offers greater availability of training and serves a population of students and health care providers that otherwise may not be able to pursue advanced training in nutrition therapy.
Program faculty engage a large staff of practicing nutritionists with diverse areas of expertise, as well as family and preventive medicine physicians and lab bench scientists, in curriculum development. Please note: This program does not meet the requirements for a verification statement which is needed to pursue the Registered Dietitian credential.
- What's a master's degree?
- A master's degree is an advanced degree that usually takes two years to complete and typically requires students to have a bachelor’s degree in a related field of study.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- 100% Online
- This program is presented 100% online. You will not be expected to attend any classes on campus.
- Classes on your schedule
- Courses are semester based and classwork can be completed around your work and family commitments. There is no set time where you are required to log in to attend class.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- REQUEST MORE INFO
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee (if applicable)
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- APPLY NOW