Earn your certificate degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
This certificate program is designed for current students and for individuals interested in starting and/or growing their own business. Specialized courses in Financial Aspects for Small Businesses and Law for Entrepreneurs and Small Business owners will be offered as well as Marketing and Entrepreneurship. The program will provide necessary knowledge and skills to be successful. The courses satisfy partial degree requirements for an A.A.S. degree in Business Administration.
- What's a certificate?
- Certificates are usually one year in length and lead directly to employment. They consist of a focused series of courses and are typically found at Community Colleges.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- Classes on your schedule
- Courses are semester based and classwork can be completed around your work and family commitments. There is no set time where you are required to log in to attend class.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- Credit for prior knowledge
- Get college credit for experience that you have already gained at school or in the workforce.
- Access to a personal tutor
- You will have access to a tutor when you need assistance with any of your classes.
- REQUEST MORE INFO
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee (if applicable)
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- APPLY NOW