Earn your associate degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
This degree provides a general studio arts foundation curriculum for students interested in transferring into a baccalaureate degree program in Visual Arts. Emphasis is placed on drawing and design with opportunities to explore painting, sculpture, ceramics, printmaking, photography and computer art. Survey courses in art history are integrated into the program. This program meets the SUNY Transfer Path for Art Studio. With completion of the associate degree (courses with “C” or higher), students will achieve junior status when transferring into a related program at the SUNY four-year institution.
A successful portfolio review is required at the completion of the final semester, to be reviewed and accepted by the portfolio review committee for the granting of the A.S. degree.
Students are admitted on a rolling basis, fall and spring.
- What's an associate degree?
- An associate degree usually takes two years of study and prepares students for employment or transfer to a bachelor’s program at a four-year university.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- Classes on your schedule
- Courses are semester based and classwork can be completed around your work and family commitments. There is no set time where you are required to log in to attend class.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- Credit for prior knowledge
- Get college credit for experience that you have already gained at school or in the workforce.
- Access to a personal tutor
- You will have access to a tutor when you need assistance with any of your classes.
- REQUEST MORE INFO
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee (if applicable)
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- APPLY NOW