Earn your associate degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
Studying languages gives you the linguistic and intercultural skills necessary to be a contributing member of our local and global community and it widens your career opportunities.
Our World Languages curriculum in ASL, Chinese, French, German, Japanese, Italian and Spanish is designed to develop your communication skills in a second language and enrich your understanding and appreciation of other languages and cultures. The goal of the program is to prepare you to succeed in an increasingly diverse global community.
With an emphasis on languages, cultural studies and critical thinking, our world languages major prepares students for careers with an international focus such as journalism, communications and public relations, business and travel; and other professional fields where linguistic skills are required such as education, health, government and law among others. The program prepares you to further your university studies, travels abroad, or transition into the workforce.
- What's an associate degree?
- An associate degree usually takes two years of study and prepares students for employment or transfer to a bachelor’s program at a four-year university.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- 100% Online
- This program is presented 100% online. You will not be expected to attend any classes on campus.
- Classes on your schedule
- Courses are semester based and classwork can be completed around your work and family commitments. There is no set time where you are required to log in to attend class.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- Credit for prior knowledge
- Get college credit for experience that you have already gained at school or in the workforce.
- Access to a personal tutor
- You will have access to a tutor when you need assistance with any of your classes.
- REQUEST MORE INFO
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee (if applicable)
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- APPLY NOW