Earn your associate degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
This two-year program, leading to the Associate in Science degree, is designed for students who plan to transfer to a four-year college for continued study toward the baccalaureate degree in accounting and who ultimately wish to prepare for the New York State Certified Public Accountant examination. Courses in this curriculum have been carefully selected to ensure that they will be accepted for transfer credit in most upper-division collegiate programs.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- Live classes
- You will learn in real-time while the instructor leads the class. Courses are similar to in-person classes, but you participate online.
- Classes on your schedule
- Courses are semester based and classwork can be completed around your work and family commitments. There is no set time where you are required to log in to attend class.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- Request Program Information
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- Apply Now