Earn your certificate degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
The accounting certificate program from SUNY Suffolk is designed specifically for individuals who are currently employed and who will enroll as part-time students over a period of at least four semesters.
The curriculum includes four standard collegiate accounting courses (ACC101, ACC102, ACC201 and ACC202) which must be taken in sequence.
Students who wish to continue their studies after completing this program will find that all courses are acceptable toward the A.S. and A.A.S. degrees in accounting.
- What's a certificate?
- Certificates are usually one year in length and lead directly to employment. They consist of a focused series of courses and are typically found at Community Colleges.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- 100% Online
- This program is presented 100% online. You will not be expected to attend any classes on campus.
- Classes on your schedule
- Courses are semester based and classwork can be completed around your work and family commitments. There is no set time where you are required to log in to attend class.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- Access to a personal tutor
- You will have access to a tutor when you need assistance with any of your classes.
- SUNY Online Plus Program
- In addition to the features listed above, this SUNY Online Plus Program includes 24/7 support, incorporates industry-leading teaching practices, and targets an area of high employer demand in New York State and beyond.
- REQUEST MORE INFO
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee (if applicable)
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- APPLY NOW