Earn your associate degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
This area of business is designed for those who wish to enter the field of retailing. Graduates can pursue positions such as sales executives, department heads, managers, buyers and others. Graduates may transfer to a four-year institution to pursue the baccalaureate degree in business administration or may enter the business world directly upon graduation. The program also serves the needs of people presently in business who wish to engage in continued study.
- What's an associate degree?
- An associate degree usually takes two years of study and prepares students for employment or transfer to a bachelor’s program at a four-year university.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- Request Program Information
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee (if applicable)
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- Apply Now