Earn your associate degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
The American Sign Language Studies program is designed for individuals who are interested in sign language and working with deaf people. Graduates will be prepared to work as a para-professional in programs for deaf students and adults and/or transfer to four-year degree programs in Sign Language Interpreting, Deaf Studies, Deaf Education, Deafness Rehabilitation, Special Education and other careers that involve deaf and hard-of-hearing children and adults.
- What's an associate degree?
- An associate degree usually takes two years of study and prepares students for employment or transfer to a bachelor’s program at a four-year university.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- Live classes
- You will learn in real-time while the instructor leads the class. Courses are similar to in-person classes, but you participate online.
- Classes on your schedule
- Courses are semester based and classwork can be completed around your work and family commitments. There is no set time where you are required to log in to attend class.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- Request Program Information
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee (if applicable)
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- Apply Now