- Delivery Mode
- 100% Online
- Total Credits
- Degree Level
- Associate of Applied Science
- Contact Us
Earn your associate degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
This two-year career program is intended primarily for those students who intend to seek employment directly after its completion. The curriculum provides essential knowledge and skills in the financial, management and marketing facets of business, as well as in the supporting areas of communications and mathematics.
Students can pursue their interest in one of seven specialized areas of business (human resources management, management technology, marketing, entrepreneurship, international business, business law and economics) through their choice of business electives.
The curriculum is adaptable to many four-year college degree programs in business, and graduates will find reasonable transfer opportunities available to them should they desire to continue in a baccalaureate degree program. The entire curriculum can be completed online.
- What's an associate degree?
- An associate degree usually takes two years of study and prepares students for employment or transfer to a bachelor’s program at a four-year university.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- 100% Online
- This program is presented 100% online. You will not be expected to attend any classes on campus.
- Classes on your schedule
- Courses are semester based and classwork can be completed around your work and family commitments. There is no set time where you are required to log in to attend class.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- Access to a personal tutor
- You will have access to a tutor when you need assistance with any of your classes.
- REQUEST MORE INFO
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee (if applicable)
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- APPLY NOW