Earn your certificate degree online
You will earn the same diploma as our on-campus students
This program is designed primarily for the individual who currently holds a middle management position in business and who has had little or no college-level education in related subject areas. The program is also useful to those individuals who aspire to managerial positions and wish to acquire some of the essential qualifications through formal study.
Upon successful completion of the Business Management / Certificate program, graduates will be able to:
1.Identify and describe the major principles and practices associated with ownership, operations, marketing and management of a business organization;
2.Working individually and in a team format, use contemporary business vocabulary to communicate effectively using multiple forms of communication;
3.Use critical-thinking and decision-making skills to develop business strategies for profitability in a dynamic global economy; and
4.Identify and describe some of the major legal, ethical, and social issues faced by contemporary business organizations.
- What's a certificate?
- Certificates are usually one year in length and lead directly to employment. They consist of a focused series of courses and are typically found at Community Colleges.
What's it like to earn this degree online?
Let's put your mind at ease about online learning
- 100% Online
- This program is presented 100% online. You will not be expected to attend any classes on campus.
- Classes on your schedule
- Courses are semester based and classwork can be completed around your work and family commitments. There is no set time where you are required to log in to attend class.
- Same faculty as on-campus
- The faculty that teach online classes are the same faculty that students learn from on-campus.
- Access to a personal tutor
- You will have access to a tutor when you need assistance with any of your classes.
- REQUEST MORE INFO
How do I enroll?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee (if applicable)
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
- APPLY NOW